1. Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Harrolds, ABN 92 136 622 047, 45 Brady St, South Melbourne VIC 3205
3. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of Harrolds ineligible to enter the competition.
4. How to enter:
Step 1: Follow @harroldsaus on Instagram
Step 2: Like the associated post
Step 3: Tag one other Instagram account in the associate post
5. Judging will take place on Friday June 3rd. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
6. The competition is a game of chance.
7. The winner is final. The prize cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or promoter. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
9. Entries must be received by 11.59am (AEST) on 03/04/22. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
10. Use of personal information:
10.1 By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that Harrolds may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition, including the use of your Instagram name in promotional formats.
10.2 By entering the competition, you give Harrolds permission to contact you via Instagram if you are a winner of the competition for the purpose of distributing your voucher to you.
11. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
12. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
13. The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winners via their Instagram account on 03/06/22. If the winner/s cannot be contacted, the voucher will remain unclaimed.
14. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
15. Prizes are as follows:
1 x $1000 AUS Harrolds voucher
16. If for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
17. Participation in this competition assumes the acceptance of the Instagram terms and conditions, found at http://instagram.com/legal/terms/